Moose Toys launch Bluey Toys in US Stores This Summer
Cheese and Crackers…. Bluey Toys are finally hitting US stores this Summer! We are super excited for our US fans to finally be able to get their hands on the Bluey Toys.
The eagerly-awaited range of toys inspired by Bluey, the break-out series on Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney +, is on its way to young fans and their families stateside. The new collection from Moose Toys, arrives at major retailers in the U.S. later this year, including Target (June 28), Walmart (August 10), and Amazon (August 1). The product line will include a range of plush, figures, playsets, and games designed to spark imagination-fueled fun and let preschoolers create their own Bluey-themed adventures.
Bluey follows the adventures of a lovable and inexhaustible 6-year-old Blue Heeler puppy who lives with her dad, Bandit; mom, Chilli; and 4-year-old little sister, Bingo. In every episode, Bluey uses her limitless Blue Heeler energy to play elaborate games that unfold in unpredictable and hilarious ways, bringing her family and the whole neighborhood into her world of fun.
Bluey arrived stateside with an impressive pedigree and reached 16 million total views on Disney in Q4 2019. The Australian Toy Association named it the 2020 preschool license of the year and it is the most downloaded show in Australian history with more than 200 million downloads! It was Australia’s No. 1 children’s television series of 2019, peaking at the top spot on the iTunes children’s chart, and the No. 1 program ever on Australia’s ABC i-view. The debut line of Bluey toys was also a sellout success last year in Australia.
The new Bluey toys will have children ages 3-5 playing “keepy-uppy,” “grannies,” “Shadowlands,” and more along with Bluey and her family. The assortment includes:
- Bluey Family Home – A playset that features four rooms (living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom), a Bluey figure, and furniture accessories that are removable for added play. (available October 2020)
- Best Mate Bluey – Kids can cuddle up with this jumbo-sized soft plush and recreate some of the most memorable moments from the show at home.
- Bluey Heeler 4WD Family Vehicle – New adventures await with this vehicle, which fits four Bluey Comes with a Bandit figure, two surfboards that can be stored on the rooftop rack, and a sticker sheet to decorate the car. Ages 2-5.
- Bluey & Family Figure 4-Pack – The adorable Bluey and her lovable family – Dad, Bandit; Mum, Chilli; and little sister, Bingo – as posable mini-figures, each articulated at the torso and arms.
- Figure 2-Packs – Collections of two figures that Bluey fans can dress up and embellish with accessories. All figures, except Socks, are articulated at the torso and arms. They include:
- Pool Time – Bluey and Bingo are ready for a pool day with their swimsuits and removable goggles.
- Grannies – Bluey and Bingo dress up as grannies with removable blankets and a pair of glasses.
- Bluey 5-in-1 Games – These Bluey-inspired games feature 53 Jumbo Cards, perfect for little hands to hold comfortably. Five games in all.
- Bingo’s Bingo – This game helps teach matching and counting skills as children match a picture of Bluey and her world.
- Bluey Shadowlands Board Game – Players race from shadow to shadow and collect tasty cupcakes, working to rotate the palm tree and move towards the picnic (finish line).
- Mini Plush – Cuddly 8” plush featuring Bluey and friends. Made with soft deluxe fabrics and detailed stitching.
- Mini Playsets – Two options for themed play, both compatible with all figures.
Read more on Romper.com.