WHY IS JELLI JEL NOT COMING OUT OF THE BOTTLE?Read moreRead less
- The bottle has a foil seal that keeps the compound fresh. Unscrew the lid off and peel off the foil.
- The lid has a nozzle lid that stays on the bottle for easy play. Twist lid to open value and squeeze compound out.
WHAT IF MY JELLI DOESN'T SET?Read moreRead less
- It’s possible that you didn’t mix Jelli from bottle 1 with bottle 2. You may have just added from bottle 1 or just from bottle 2.
- It’s possible you didn’t stir well. Jelli from bottle 1 needs to be mixed VERY WELL with Jelli from bottle 2 before pouring into molds.
- It’s possible you didn’t wait 15 minutes after mixing to take Jelli out of mold.
HOW DO I CLEAN JELLIREZ COMPOUND FROM MY TOOLS?Read moreRead less
- The Jelli is easy to peel off once it has set. Wait for Jelli to set and then peel off any remaining Jelli from your tools.
HOW DO I CLEAN JELLIREZ FROM WORKING SURFACES?Read moreRead less
- If it is mixture of 1 and 2 that has dripped onto workspace, wait for Jelli to set and peel off.
- If compound 1 or 2 have dripped onto workspace, wipe surface with dry cloth.
HOW COME I CANT SEE MY DECO?Read moreRead less
- To see deco more clearly, mix a TINY amount of Jel 1 and 2 without any glitter. Pour as a thin layer into mold first, then place your deco facedown in mold. Complete as per instructions.
- For detailed step by step video of how to achieve best sticker effect please see the videos on the Jelli Rez website page.
WHY CAN'T I GET MY JELLI PIECE OUT OF THE MOLD?Read moreRead less
- Sometimes the compound is not completely set, or the first layer is but the second layer is not. If that’s the case, it will break. Use the back of your tweezers to help remove from the mold.